Both executives and employees deal with hundreds of complaints on a daily basis—complaining coworkers, complaining customers.
- Chronic complaining’s destructive effects on success, health, and relationships
- What is (and isn’t) a complaint? (this will surprise you)
- (5) reasons people complain — as remembered by the acronym G.R.I.P.E.
- How to get other people (and ourselves) to stop complaining
- (1) simple mindfulness tool that will supercharge your life for success
Everyone will leave inspired, mindful of their own complaints, and motivated to approach complaining customers and co-workers with new, simple and effective strategies.
A team that is focused and engaged (rather than haggard and stressed) collaborates better, is more loyal, has less absenteeism, and is FAR more successful.
- The “Focus Secret” used by Google, Apple, and other top companies and how you can
use it starting right away
- Practical ways to decrease stress leading to a happier, healthier, more successful life
- Techniques to increase mental clarity fast — whenever and wherever you need it
- Proven methods to relax and focus your mind that take no time out of your day
- Powerful ways to reframe negative problems into positive opportunities
Everyone will be inspired, encouraged, and motivated to make simple and powerful shifts that will reduce stress, improve workplace harmony, productivity, and morale