Do customers choose your brand first? This question is the essence of branding. Branding isn’t about logos, taglines, or colors. Branding is about the bond you form with your customers — a bond where they choose you first. This is what separates average organizations from Sticky Brands.
But here’s the challenge. The pace of change is accelerating, especially when it comes to marketing and growing your business. The strategies that worked so well 3 years ago are running out of steam. Does your team have the ability to adapt to win?
In this interactive keynote, Jeremy Miller will show you how to win when the rules keep changing. You’ll learn how to connect with your customers so they know your brand, like it, and trust it — and ultimately, choose it first.
Audiences will walk away learning:
• How to form long-lasting bonds with your customers.
• How to grow your brand when the marketing rules keep changing.
• How to get customers to choose your brand first.
Digital marketing is oversaturated and underperforming. We are at a crazy turning point. According to the research, 50% of articles published have no likes, shares, comments, and probably no views. It’s incredibly frustrating. We compared marketing campaigns for over five years. Today, it is taking 10x the budget to generate 30% of the result. In this interactive keynote, Jeremy Miller asks, “How do you stand out and attract customers in an oversaturated market?” The solution isn’t more digital marketing, it is in your brand. He shows you how to turn your brand into the ultimate sales machine.
• Simple Clarity: How to get your brand messaging razor-sharp so everyone gets it, fast.
• Be Everywhere: Choose a few key markets to focus your marketing on so that you create the impression your brand is everywhere.
• First Call Advantage: Focus on relationships. Get your prospects, customers, and centers of influence to know your brand, like it, and trust it so they choose it first.
Every entrepreneur, business owner, and marketer has to name something — at least once. It’s part of the job. You need a name to start your business, create a product, launch a campaign, or share an idea. Everything, literally everything, has a name.
And how you name things is an immense opportunity for you and your team! There’s a pull to look for ideas externally, especially when it comes to marketing. That’s a shame. You are creative. Your team is creative. And inside your organization is immense creative potential.
In this fun and interactive keynote, branding expert Jeremy Miller shows you how to unlock the creative genius in others to solve complex problems. You discover simple, proven steps to be more creative and how to use those skills to grow your business and brand.
The ideas come alive as you learn about the persuasive power of names, how they get stuck in your mind, and the origin stories of fascinating brands. The talk brings together humor with exercises and big ideas. You will learn how to make your business and brand unforgettable!
Audiences will leave understanding:
• Everything starts with a name, and you are naming things constantly! Every product, service, system, and idea all use names to create meaning.
• How to harness the creativity of yourself and your team to solve complex problems.
• The origin stories of fascinating brands, and what you can learn from their experiences to make your brand unforgettable.
The five best words you can hear a customer say are, “That’s interesting. Tell me more.”
When you get a customer to say that you’ve caught their attention. They’re listening and responding. They’re having a conversation with you and your company. This is powerful, because conversations make your brand sticky.
Branding expert Jeremy Miller shows you how to use Brand Storylines to spark engagement. You will learn how to create content and marketing campaigns that make your brand stand out. This is a funny, interactive talk. You will learn practical, tactical ideas on how to grow your brand right away.
Audiences will learn:
• How to get your customers saying, “That’s interesting, tell me more!”
• How to create Brand Storylines that spark conversations and engage your market.
• How to build relationships early and often with prospects and customers so they know your brand, like, trust it, and choose it first.
Customers trust family businesses more. The family — or more accurately a company’s heritage — is a mark of trust. It may not be the reason why a customer buys your products and services, but it can enhance your brand’s loyalty and affinity.
But there is a constant tension. The strategies and tactics that made the first (or current) generation successful won’t necessarily make the next generation successful.
Drawing on a decade of research plus his own experience growing up in a family business, Jeremy Miller shows you how to grow your brand through the generations. In this interactive talk, you will learn how to grow your family business brand and make it a mark of trust.
You will leave understanding:
• Why customers trust family businesses more, and how to leverage that.
• How to create a strong brand to grow through the generations.
• How to have hard conversations with your family on how to lead the change ahead.