NSB Logo Genevieve Roch-Decter Genevieve Roch-Decter

Genevieve Roch-Decter

Speaker Exclusive

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

CEO & Founder, GRIT Capital a fresh informed voice for financial insight

GRIT is a financial media platform democratizing investment knowledge built by former +$100MM money manager, Genevieve Roch-Decter. GRIT’s mission is to democratize Wall Street insights held by the 1% and make them available to the other 99%. GRIT offers its subscribers detailed analysis on the stock market, with an attitude. Stripping away jargon and fluff – GRIT has a no-nonsense approach that its readers unapologetically love. Through special personalities, unique expertise and an incessant drive to deliver ROI, GRIT is building the next global media powerhouse. We are focussed 4 core Pillars: Content, Community, Creators and Data. Ranked a top free finance newsletter on Beehiiv, the platform has over +6.5 million investors across it’s network (including newsletters, website, social media, creators and partners). Genevieve is a highly sought-out speaker for numerous finance, investing, and business events best known for her fresh, bold, and informed voice to the masses.

Keynote Speeches

Virtual Keynotes & Webinars
Contact us for more information about this speaker & their virtual presentations. Click here for some of the most popular formats for virtual events.
Retail Investor Revolution

Topics: Market behaviour, trends to shape the future, and more.

Wallstreet vs. Mainstreet

Topics: Market dynamics, economic impact, and more.

AI & The Finance Industry

Topics: AI disruption, future trends, and more.

Alternative Investments: Crypto, Crowdfunding, Private Equity, etc.

Speaker Biography

Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA, is the CEO of GRIT a financial media company democratizing access to institutional insights for the masses. She founded the company after realizing that only the top 1% were getting the best insights. Genevieve has built a large community of smart, fun, and edgy investors around the other 99%, with +300,000 subscribers and a network which totals over +6.5 million investors (including newsletters, website, social media, creators, influencers and partners) around the world! Investors include institutional investors, wealth advisors & regular people who are “Relentlessly Chasing ROI”. Subscribe: gritcap.io

From 2016-2020, Genevieve built Grit Capital, one of the leading boutique investor relations firms in Canada. The firm specialized in showcasing small public & private companies to institutional and retail investors. Grit Capital represented dozens of clients, hosted conferences and roadshows around the world as well as built a strong social media following. In 2020, GRIT Capital was transformed into a financial media company.

From 2007 to 2016, Genevieve held multiple roles at LDIC, an asset management firm headquartered in Toronto with approximately $600MM in assets under management. Initially serving as an Equity Research Associate, she advanced to the position of Investment Analyst in 2008. In 2011 December, Genevieve was appointed and approved as a Portfolio Manager of LDIC. She oversaw a diverse range of funds and LDIC models, including the Redwood Global Small Cap Fund, the LDIC North American Small Business Fund, LDIC Growth model, LDIC Aggressive Growth model, LDIC North American Infrastructure Fund, and LDIC Healthcare Special Opportunities Fund. Genevieve received her Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation in 2011, and the Level 1 Charted Market Technician (CMT) designation in 2009. She helped raise ~$100MM in AUM for LDIC across various fund products. Outside of her professional pursuits, Genevieve is an avid skier, tennis player, golfer and wake surfer.

She attended the Harvard Business School Executive Education for Private Equity & Venture Capital in 2016. She and her content has been featured on FOX, Bloomberg, VICE, CNN, The Globe & Mail, The National Post and BNN; she recently spoke as a panelist at CFA Calgary’s Annual Forecast Dinner where she offered insightful perspectives on local, national, and global expectations for the future of finance, highlighting market trends, geopolitical factors, and sector predictions. Outside of speaking, she is an avid skier, tennis player, golfer and wake surfer.