The Values-Driven Way to Tackle Anything, Together
- Understand how values drive the agenda for everything in the world today.
- See how we waste trillions of dollars each year using demographics to understand people, with eye-popping statistics from the global value graphics database.
- Learn how human values can transform the way we work, and the kind of world we live in tomorrow.
- Be inspired to change how you look at people, and leave with the tools you need to succeed in a values-driven world.
The Science of Values & Influence
- Answer the burning question: “How can we engage people, and influence the decisions they make?”
- Discover the specific shared values of customers, prospects, investors, members … any group of people your audience wants to reach.
- Learn how to use custom research findings to reach people deep inside their hearts, and engage with them like a trusted friend.
- Create values-driven solutions that will resonate deeply with the people you care about most.
The Values-Driven Science of Mass Motivation
David takes the stage and delivers custom research findings in a dynamic TED-style presentation that answers the burning question: “How can we influence people?” His keynotes reveal the specific human values that will magnetically attract customers, prospects, investors, members…or whoever else your attendees want to reach. He explains how to use the transformational power of human values to tap into human hearts and minds, and engage people at the level of pure instinct. Lululemon, PayPal, and the United Nations Foundation use valuegraphics …and now your audience can too.
Your attendees will learn:
- The specific values that will influence the people they want to reach
- How to use Values Thinking to develop values-driven solutions
- How to catalyze colleagues and become a values-driven team
This is an enormous advance in the science of values and influence – exclusively created for your attendees – that gives everyone in the room a completely unfair competitive advantage over those who stayed away.
The Values-Driven Way to Discover Your Real Audience
David Allison begins his signature keynote by dispelling demographic myths. Boomers aren’t all bad with technology. Millennials are no more in love with avocado toast than anyone else. And Gen Z are not one enormous hive mind. In fact, we live in a post-demographic world where labels like age, gender, income, and education only describe what people are, not who they are. It’s clear we need a more accurate way to understand each other.
So, David’s team built the first global inventory of core human values. The data reveals how our values unite us across all demographic labels. He shows your attendees how to find the shared values required to influence any group of people they want to reach. And he inspires everyone to discard demographic stereotypes. “If we just change the way we look at each other,” he says, “we can create a values-driven world.”
Your attendees will learn:
- How to find the shared values of the people they want to reach
- A brainstorming model that leads to values-driven ideas
- How to convince colleagues to embrace the power of shared human values
David will create a custom keynote packed with powerful insights from the proprietary Valuegraphics Database of surveys from around the world. This is the new science of understanding and changing behavior and it’s 8X more powerful than ever before.
David also offers customized presentations on cannabis, real estate, luxury, retail and more. View a full list of his presentations here.