As a society, we’ve been oversold the quick fixes. Be the boss now. Lose weight in one week. Get rich tomorrow. We want to believe there’s a secret cheat code, a hack, or a hidden short-cut. When the quick and easy routes fail, we often blame others: it’s the CEO’s fault, our partner’s fault, the client’s fault, the sales team’s fault… The list goes on.
In this behavior-changing keynote, Adam shares his principle of The Responsibility Ethic, and teaches the practice of Self-Leadership. That is, we each can achieve any desired outcome (personal, professional and team) when we recognize our role in the current state of affairs. We must align our vision, plan and behaviour with our goals. Many of us have been told to follow our dreams, but not given the fine print: success will require hard work and consistent action.
Adam challenges attendees to develop personal accountability for their vision, values, goals and actions. The result will be new levels of success through daily focus, choices and actions.
• Skills, tools and strategies for effective self-leadership.
• Methods to successfully craft, plans and execute for maximum results.
• Increase control and empowerment, optimize decision-making and reduce stress.
A strong team culture is essential to sustain success. How can we foster authentic and lasting team culture? Reunite your team under a higher goal. Embolden the professionals on your teams to lead from within. Adam combines inspiring stories with an interactive presentation to share the concept of Shared Leadership with teams across sectors.
It’s time to hit the refresh button. Empower your team to navigate current and future uncertainty with confidence. Participants will gain my best practices for managing change, and the tools that are necessary for consistent self-improvement.
• How to embrace change by understanding the change curve.
• How to overcome disagreements.
• Communication tips for better teamwork and team leadership
We operate in an increasingly competitive, globally diverse economy. When our organization’s values are unclear and unlived, performance and productivity are sacrificed. It takes more than a fear of being fired or financial incentives to motivate employees. Without common, identified and actively embraced values, an organization will struggle to succeed.
In his interactive keynote, Adam brings the power of values to life, evoking professional passion and more fulfilling success. Adam teaches audiences how to unearth their values, and act on them to be more engaged, productive, focused and ultimately effective.
• Identify and express your personal and organization’s values effectively.
• Optimize decision making and limit distractions.
• Create sustainable team engagement and a powerful organizational culture.
How many workers died in preventable safety incidents to create a successful Olympic experience? Ten workers died preparing the Beijing Olympic facilities where Adam competed and won in 2008. Fourteen workers died to produce the Athens Olympics where he competed just four years earlier. But there is hope. The London Olympics delivered the best safety performance on record for a summer games. Not one worker died due to workplace neglect.
The insights, questions and stories shared in Adam’s keynote will help safety leaders and their organizations build and sustain Gold Medal Safety at every level of an organization.
• Practical and effective communication and conflict resolution models for safe work environments.
• Successful responses to hazardous stress triggers.
• How to take personal responsibility for team safety.
Adam also offers customized presentations on peak performance and more. View a full list of his presentations here.
Platform Plus Presentations
Unique formats and ways to connect with audiences.
• Conference Wellness Program
• Strategic Mapping
• Goal Setting
Learn more about Adam Kreek's custom workshops & value-add programs here